PrimalScript is the leading Universal Scripting IDE for all your administrative and web-development tasks. It is the next generation of the industry-leading Universal Script Environment (USE). As a system, database or network administrator, web developer or end-user developer, you need to work with multiple technologies, languages and file formats at the same time.
PrimalScript's ribbon-based user interface has been updated to provide virtually all functions you use every day in the home tab. Create your own script templates based on your requirements and business needs to accelerate your ability to deliver solutions faster.
The script packager offers advanced option and platform selections to deliver solutions targeted at specific environments. You can restrict packages by domain, machine, user, platform and MAC address to avoid unauthorized script execution.
Our MSI database builder combined with the ability to run your deployment commands enable you to swiftly modify a solution, package it, create an installer for it and deploy it on your network, all with a single click of your mouse.
Our restore point feature provides you with an additional safety net if you are just experimenting with a script. Easily roll back to where you started from or define your own specific points as you progress during development.
- Supports over 50 languages and file types.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit platform development.
- Next generation PowerShell local and remote debugger.
- Supports PowerShell V2, V3, V4 and V5 at the same time.
- Script against a remote machine's Installed Module Set (IMS).
- Remote VBScript, JScript and PowerShell debugger.
- Supports PowerShell variable and function breakpoints.
- Integrated 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell and command console.
- PowerShell dialog editor.
- Multi-file and module debugging.
- Single click build for packages, MSI databases and deployment.
- Plus much more.