Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018
With Intel® Parallel Studio XE you will achieve high performance on today’s and tomorrow’s Intel® architecture-compatible processors and coprocessors by simplifying the creation of fast, reliable parallel code. This suite of software development tools combines industry-leading compilers, performance and data analytics libraries, error checking, and performance profiling. Intel Parallel Studio XE integrates into leading development environments, leveraging investment in existing code. Choose from three editions: Composer, Professional, and Cluster.
It just keeps getting better. The latest Intel® Parallel Studio XE boosts performance, increases productivity, and eases scalability more than ever for HPC and compute-intensive applications. Whether your customers build for big data analytics, machine and deep learning, or thousands of other performance-critical applications, this tool-packed suite harnesses the full capabilities inside Intel® Xeon® and Xeon PhiTM processors and coprocessors.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE is available as C++, Fortran- and as bundled C++/Fortran edition.
What’s New in Intel Parallel Studio 2018:
• Boost application efficiency and performance for Intel Xeon and Xeon Phi processors using Intel® AVX-512 instructions.
• Find high-impact but under-optimized loops using Intel® Advisor’s roofline analysis.
• Accelerate HPC with high-performance Python.
• Easily access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel® Distribution for Python via APT GET*, YUM*, and Conda*.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest standards and IDEs including full C++14, initial C++17 draft, full Fortran 2008, and initial Fortran 2015 draft language support; Initial OpenMP 5.0 draft; Python 2.7 and 3.6; and Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 integration.
• Quickly spot high-payoff opportunities for faster code using the combined performance snapshot feature of Intel VTune Amplifier for MPI, CPU, FPU, and memory use.
• New, broader redistribution rights for Intel Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python.
Choose the edition that suits your needs:
- Composer Edition: Build faster code with industry-leading C++ and/or Fortran* compilers, performance libraries, parallel models, and Python packages powered by native Intel Performance Libraries.
- Professional Edition: Get everything in Composer Edition, plus performance profiler, vectorization and threading advisor, and memory and thread debugger.
- Cluster Edition: Includes everything in Professional Edition, plus plus MPI cluster communications library, MPI error checking/tuning anda clusterdiagnostic expert system.
Reasons to buy
You’re developing software that needs to run faster. Your software performs big data analytics, medical imaging, time-critical financial analysis, simulations (e.g., CFD or weather), machine/deep learning, or one of thousands of tasks that need to get done now. You’re already using other development tools (e.g., GNU*, XCode*, or Visual Studio*) on Linux*, OS X*, and Windows*.
What you need is a toolset that’s compatible with the way you already work?and that makes it easier to speed code execution. Intel® Parallel Studio XE is a performance tool suite that boosts application speed by taking advantage of the ever-increasing core count and vector registers width available in Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel Xeon Phi processors and coprocessors.