PrimalSQL makes database query development and testing a snap, regardless of your database type or vendor. Using PrimalSQL you can connect to any database: from Microsoft SQL Server to Oracle to Microsoft Access or even Microsoft Excel. PrimalSQL can be used to build rich and complex queries.
From within the application you can test and refine queries, export results or generate code snippets in a variety of languages. Its modern, streamlined interface makes PrimalSQL easy to understand and use.
From simple select statements to complicated outer joins, from just checking if a connection works to editing stored procedures and live data, PrimalSQL provides all the tools you need every day to create efficient SQL statements quickly and effortlessly. The application is aimed at anyone who needs to work with databases from a Windows administrator with modest scripting requirements to an enterprise level DBA.
PrimalSQL 2016 has been completely redesigned to use Microsoft's .Net framework. We have added a slew of new features like a new start page for quick access to files, shared database connections with PowerShell Studio, and the ability to export PowerShell GUI scripts.
- Supports multiple database providers from a single tool.
- Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, ODBC, OLEDB, Sybase and more.
- Build complex queries with the Visual Query Builder.
- Use the Database Browser to explore the different connections.
- Generate query scripts for Windows PowerShell and VBScript.
- Generate Windows PowerShell GUI scripts from custom queries.
- Format query strings for PowerShell, VBScript, C++ and HTML.
- Export query results to XML, HTML, Text or CSV.
- Edit Stored Procedures and Views.