Every day millions of people around the world use VNC Connect to improve the efficiency of their businesses. VNC Connect combines the convenience of a cloud service with the flexibility of direct connectivity, giving organizations the ability to optimize a remote access strategy to meet the needs of their business. VNC Connect is licensed under a subscription model with three clearly defined audiences; Home, Professional and Enterprise.
>>> For details about VNC Connect in German, please go to the RealVNC Website.
>>> For detials about VNC Connect in French, please go to the RealVNC Website.
Saving time, money and much more.
VNC Connect delivers compelling ROI to the business, cutting IT support costs, improving service quality, enhancing business application efficiency, enabling new revenue and supporting regulatory compliance initiatives.
How VNC Connect remote access enhances operational efficiency:
- Reduce cost: decrease support repeat call rates, average call handling time and on-site activity costs
- Save time: reduce the need to create specialized training and documentation for remote support
- Improvce quality: provide engaging, real-time service that improves employee and customer satisfaction
- Increase uptime: increase speed of problem identification and resolution, avoiding downtime
- Mitigate risk: anticipate and prevent system failures and the risks associated with on-site service activities
- Meet goals: support business objectives and compliance obligations with audit and security capabilities
VNC Connect addresses a range of remote access and control requirements for business and personal use. There is a plan for every pocket, with security and productivity features to suit, and discounts for volume. Within VNC Connect you can choose from a Home, Professional or Enterprise subscription:
ENTERPRISE: Powerful, flexible and ultra-secure remote access
The IT warrior, in charge of thousands of computers supporting many users, defeating security threats and upgrading systems. A flexible and secure remote access strategy for the entire business is needed. With the Enterprise subscription your customers have the tools to respond to their ever changing business landscape.
Everything in PROFESSIONAL, plus:
- Direct TCP connectivity so no Internet required
- Single sign-on authentication
- 256-bit session encryption
- Powerful deployment strategies
- Remotely configure and lock-down using policy
- Access the login screen or just individual desktops
- Create virtual desktops on Linux platforms
PROFESSIONAL: Feature-rich and secure remote access for departments and small businesses
The office hero, always multitasking and struggling to be in more than one place at a time. Your customers need a quick and easy remote access service that they can trust. With the Professional subscription they can access critical systems and applications remotely, from any device in the world. Be everywhere and never leave your desk.
Everything in HOME, plus:
- Control any number of remote computers
- Invite any number of people to share access
- System authentication for platform integration
- Transfer files between computers
- Print to a local printer
- Chat with other connected users
- Dedicated support channel
HOME: Easy-to-use remote access for friends and family (for non-commercial use only!)
- Cloud connectivity so no network reconfiguration required
- Control up to 5 remote computers
- Invite 2 other people to share access
- Connect in from desktop or mobile
- VNC password authentication
- 128-bit session encryption
The VNC Connect Home subscription is available free of charge for personal, non-commercial use and is limit to support for five remote computers. The annual cost of the use of the Professional and Enterprise software is based on three variables: the selected subscription, the computer tier (number of remote computers), and the length of the subscription contract (1, 3 or 5 years).
The matrix below summarizes the key features and capabilities available in the Home, Professional and Enterprise subscription:
>>> For details about VNC Connect in German, please check out the RealVNC Website.
>>> For detials about VNC Connect in French, please check out the RealVNC Website.