Have you already heard about the remote development solutions for JetBrains IDEs?
The main idea is to help you overcome the limits of local machines or slow laptops, making it possible for developers to work more efficiently, save time, and contribute more to projects.
With this goal in mind, JetBrains decided to separate the IDE’s frontend and backend.
What can you use as a remote backend? There are a number of options, but we're happy to announce cloud dev environments in JetBrains Space.
Welche Systeme sind als Remote-Backend geeignet? Es gibt verschiedene Möglichkeiten, aber wir freuen uns, Ihnen die Cloud-Entwicklungsumgebungen in JetBrains Space vorstellen zu können.
With Space dev environments, you can build a remote development process that lets you:
- Speed up onboarding with standardized environments.
- Get a ready-to-use IDE in seconds with prebuilt snapshots.
- Centralize the management of your dev environments.
- Save resources with automatically hibernating dev environments.
- Work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Collaborate on code with your teammates.