Our manufacturer portfolio includes more than 1000 manufacturers from whom we source and procure products for our resellers. The most intensive contact is with our distribution partners. Together with them, we develop regular marketing and sales campaigns. Here you can get to know our distribution partners.
Blancco Technology Group is a leading global provider of mobile device diagnostics and secure data erasure solutions. Blancco data erasure solutions provide thousands of organizations with the tools they need to add an additional layer of security to their endpoint security policies through secure erasure of IT assets. All erasures are verified and certified through a tamper-proof audit trail.
Blancco data erasure solutions have been tested, certified, approved and recommended by 15+ governing bodies and leading organizations around the world. No other data erasure software can boast this level of compliance with the rigorous requirements set by government agencies, legal authorities and independent testing laboratories.
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Blancco Drive Eraser
Blancco Drive Eraser is a robust data sanitization solution for PC, laptop, server and storage environments
The pressure on organizations to build and maintain robust security policies and safeguard their sensitive data continues to increase. With Blancco Drive Eraser, organizations can add an extra level of protection to their endpoint security policies by permanently erasing sensitive data from HDDs and complex SSDs in desktop/laptop computers and servers. Through our patented SSD erasure process*, there is now a secure method to sanitize data on storage devices - regardless of underlying technology - to safely resell, repurpose or dispose of drives.
Revolutionary, Patented SSD Erasure Method
- Guarantee your data has been erased from any drive, from HDDs to NVMEs
- Ensure data is written across the full logical capacity of the SSD (and not just compressed) with overwrite passes using random data
Flexible Deployments to Meet Your Specific Requirements
- Fully automate the erasure process or across on-premise or remote environments
- Select from variety of licensing options, such as local control with HASP dongles, standalone images, or centralized control through the Blancco Management Console or Blancco Cloud
- Deploy locally (CD, USB), via the network (PXE), preinstall in Windows (MSI) or install (appliance mode)
- Customize as many ISOs as you choose, with the ability to create different templates based on use cases, locations and business needs
Maximize IT Security Compliance
- Secure erasure provides a 100% tamper-proof audit trail with our comprehensive digitally-signed Certificate of Erasure with every erasure instance
Blancco File Eraser
Advanced File Erasure to Permanently Remove Files on PC Computers, Laptops and Servers
Blancco File Eraser ensures full compliance and enhanced security by automating data erasure routines that selectively erase data on active PCs, laptops and servers. It makes it easy to automate a certified data sanitization process for files and folders that become redundant, obsolete or trivial on active PCs, laptops and servers. Backed by the testing and certification of Common Criteria, Blancco File Eraser allows your organization to easily manage, automate and certify data erasure routines. This reduces user errors, while enhancing security and compliance.
Supports erasure of multiple file types: free space, recycle bin, regular files, temporary files, etc.
Securely Erase Data in Live Environments
- Automated, targeted erasure prevents the leakage of sensitive data
- Use internal and external policy-based scheduling by implementing rules and automatic routines to securely erase files and folders according to your internal security policies or external regulations
- Supports both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Avoid the need for system downtime during the erasure process
Safely Monitor and Report on all Erasure Activity
Validate compliance among national and international regulatory bodies, including PCI DSS, EU GDPR and HIPAA, and utilize advanced reporting features to ensure a tamper-proof audit trail.
Refine Internal Processes and Improve Transparency
- Save time and resources with easy installation onto existing systems with remote installation and deployment.
- Take advantage of task automation capabilities, which allow automated erasure and increased productivity.
- Help strengthen knowledge and awareness of internal policies and processes across the business with scheduling and integrated erasure routines.
Blancco Removable Media Eraser
Secure Data Erasure for Removable Media Devices
Blancco Removable Media Eraser protects against loss or theft of data from removable media supported by Microsoft Windows. With Blancco Removable Media Eraser, you can permanently erase data using regulatory standards from removable media, including USB drives, SD memory cards, micro drives, CompactFlash cards, MP3 players and other flash memory storage devices in order to prove 100% compliance. Delivered to multiple users as a simple desktop application or MSI package, you can reduce the risk of data loss and fraud using security best practices through single data erasure or simultaneous erasure processes.
Securely Erase Data in Live Environments, Flash Drives and Other Removable Media
- Permanently wipe multiple flash drives, rapidly and simultaneously
- Create on-demand, centralized data erasure stations within your organization Flexible User Management for Process Efficiency and Reduced Costs
- Distribute among multiple users through a simple desktop application or MSI package
- Enhance process management by simultaneously erasing multiple devices and display the status of all connected units
- Save post-erasure report locally or integrate with Blancco Management Console
Fully Compliant and Tamper-Proof Reporting
- Automatically generate customized post-erasure reports, detail essential hardware information for a tamper-proof audit trail.
- Strengthen knowledge and awareness of internal policies and processes across the business with scheduling and integrated erasure routines.
- Stay compliant with industry standards and regulations, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, ISO 27001, ISO 27040 and EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Blancco LUN Eraser
Complete Data Sanitization of Enterprise Storage Systems
With Blancco LUN Eraser, you can certify data erasure on LUNs in active environments with no downtime. Blancco LUN Eraser allows organizations to erase data in active storage environments while allowing the operating system to remain intact. Once the data erasure process is complete using Blancco LUN Eraser, LUNs are immediately available to reuse. This allows organizations to operate with the least amount of system downtime as possible. Blancco LUN Eraser supports the broadest platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows and Mac OS) and runs from WinPE to target based on specific organizational data policy requirements.
Resale, Returns and Immediate Reuse
- Securely erase sensitive data from Logical Unit Numbers (LUNs)
- Reports the LUN ID, Port, Path and all relevant information for the administrators and end-customers
- Conducts erasure in multiple ways - automatic, semi-automatic and manual process
- Runs from WinPE and can erase based on policies
- Alerts via phone (SMS) or email upon completion of erasure process
- Maintains OS and metadata to support immediate reuse
Provide Seamless Audit Trail for Your Customers
- Produces a 100% certified and tamper-proof audit trail
- Ensures compliance with industry standards and regulations, including PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, ISO 27001 and EU General Data Protection Regulation
Blancco Virtual Machine Eraser
Secure Data Erasure of Virtual Machines and Virtual Volumes
Blancco Virtual Machine Eraser securely erases manually or through automated processes with full integration with VMare vCenter Server and vCloud Director, Microsoft Hyper-V or by integration with any external portal. Blancco Virtual Machine Eraser allows organizations to automatically erase all data when virtual machines are no longer needed. With highly flexible deployment options, organizations can choose between erasing data from standalone machines or target specific virtual machines with command lines on the hypervisor layer. Blancco Virtual Machine Eraser supports the greatest number of hypervisors across VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Virtual Box and virtual hard disks formatted for VMDK, VHDX, VDI and OVF.
- Securely erases VMs manually or through automated processes with full integration with VMare vCenter Server and vCloud Director, Microsoft Hyper-V or by integration with any external portal
- All files associated with the targeted virtual machine(s) are also erased (virtual machine hard disk files, configuration files, snapshots, etc.)
- Erase multiple VMs with a single command
- Erase virtual volumes from the public cloud (e.g. AWS)
- Virtual machines hosted on ESXi host servers are automatically powered off and removed from the inventory when the erasure command is given
- Full integration with Blancco Management Console for detailed auditing and control to ensure full compliance
Blancco Management Console
Centralized, Secure Point of Control for Report Collection and Data Erasure Verification
Prove, enforce and manage your security and compliance policies with Blancco Management Console. Blancco Management Console provides data erasure management access to internal users, administrators and support staff. Within this centralized and secure point of control, you can view all data erasure licenses, create and modify users and groups, view operator throughput, monitor erasure activities and collect tamper-proof reports to prove data erasure and regulation compliance.
Safely Monitor Data Erasure Activities and Report Precisely on Results
- Provide insight into staff performance with an operator throughput widget that can be filtered by product, group or date range.
- Store, share or search for reports in a tamper-proof environment to prove you’ve met compliance with all local, national and global regulations, including PCI DSS, HIPAA and GDPR.
Streamline Internal Processes and Strengthen Transparency
- Integrate data erasure into your existing asset management infrastructure to automate workflows and simplify compliance.
- Identify performance issues across all of your assets and quickly access reports to solve any potential production shortcomings.
Prove Data Sanitization Across the Entire Data Lifecycle
- Easily scale data protection policies across physical, logical and virtual environments and optimize operations with erasure statistics and business intelligence dashboards.
- Centralize control and report on all erasure activities with 100% certified and tamper-proof reports.