Our manufacturer portfolio includes more than 1000 manufacturers from whom we source and procure products for our resellers. The most intensive contact is with our distribution partners. Together with them, we develop regular marketing and sales campaigns. Here you can get to know our distribution partners.
Intel® Software products are world-leading tools for analyzing application performance and programming errors, as well as for building serial and parallel code.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
We deliver within 2 days and you will receive a discount on all Intel products.
Please request an individual offer based on our daily updated prices:
Phone: +49 (0) 89 - 231 4142 0
Get it now: the benefits of the Intel Software Support Renewal!
✔ SSR Pre-Expiry - for purchase before the support expiration date. Support for the existing serial number will extend by 12 months, starting from the previous support expiration date.
✔ SSR Post-Expiry - for purchase when support has expired by longer than 12 months. The new 12-month support period for the existing serial number will start from the date of purchase.
More product information can be found below.
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Volume license ✔
Dealer discount without registration ✔
Intel Parallel Studio XE
With Intel® Parallel Studio XE you will achieve high performance on today’s and tomorrow’s Intel® architecture-compatible processors and coprocessors by simplifying the creation of fast, reliable parallel code. This suite of software development tools combines industry-leading compilers, performance and data analytics libraries, error checking and performance profiling. Intel Parallel Studio XE integrates into leading development environments, leveraging investment in existing code. Choose from three editions: Composer, Professional and Cluster.
What’s New in 2020 Edition
- Speed Artificial Intelligence Inferencing with support for Intel® Deep Learning Boost with Vector Neural Network Instructions (VNNI) in 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors in Intel® Compilers, Intel® Performance Libraries and analysis tools.
- Develop for Large Memories of up to 512GB DIMMs with Persistence. Identify, optimize and tune Intel® platforms for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory using Intel® VTune™ Profiler
- Stay up-to-date with the Latest Standards with additional Fortran 2018 features, expanded support of C++17 with initial C++20 support, and expanded OpenMP 4.5/5.0 support.
- Use Extended Coarse Grain Profiling with Platform-level Collection and Analysis to understand and optimize platform configuration for applications using in Intel VTune Profiler.
- Adds HPC Cloud Support—Get low latency, high bandwidth communications for MPI applications by taking advantage of the AWS Parallel Cluster and AWS Elastic Fabric Adapter in Intel® MPI Library.
- Supports the latest Intel® Processors including Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (codenamed Cascade Lake/Cascade Lake AP/Cooper Lake/Ice Lake).
- Supports New OS—Amazon Linux 2.1
- One year of Priority Support is included with each software purchase.
Intel Media SDK
Intel® Media Server Studio helps media software developers deliver fast, high density and quality video transcoding, and innovate new immersive viewing experiences on the latest Intel® Xeon® and Core™ processor-based platforms.
Intel System Studio
Intel® System Studio helps developers rapidly move from prototype to production, and provides system and embedded developers the capabilities to be more productive. Supporting the newest Intel platforms and operating systems, it helps build-in better performance with expert compiler and library optimizations. It's easier to isolate complex defects with debug and trace capabilities. And enhanced analyzers let developers improve both power efficiency and performance. The tool suite also works together with other Intel software tools and SDKs - so developers can further innovate unique, competitive features.
You're developing performance applications. Still, your customers want it to run faster. You want to take advantage of every last bit of processor power, but you don't have all day to do it. These additional tools make it easier to boost application performance on today's and tomorrow's highly parallel processors and coprocessors in High Performance Computing (HPC), enterprise, data analytics, database, rendering, & simulations: Intel® VTune™ Profiler, Intel® Inspector, Intel® Advisor.