Our manufacturer portfolio includes more than 10,000 manufacturers from whom we source and procure products for our resellers. The most intensive contact is with our distribution partners. Together with them, we develop regular marketing and sales campaigns. Here you can get to know our distribution partners.
Intel® Software products are world-leading tools for analyzing application performance and programming errors, as well as for building serial and parallel code.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
We deliver within 2 days and you will receive a discount on all Intel products.
Please request an individual offer based on our daily updated prices:
Phone: +49 (0) 89 - 231 4142 0
Get it now: the benefits of the Intel Software Support Renewal!
✔ SSR Pre-Expiry - for purchase before the support expiration date. Support for the existing serial number will extend by 12 months, starting from the previous support expiration date.
✔ SSR Post-Expiry - for purchase when support has expired by longer than 12 months. The new 12-month support period for the existing serial number will start from the date of purchase.
Intel now only offers oneAPI products as new licenses.
In addition to the Classic Compilers for CPU, all oneAPI products also contain the compilers for GPU and FPGA as well as the additional tools from the oneAPI Toolkit.
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Volume license ✔
EDU license ✔
Reseller discount without registration ✔
Deal registration ✔
Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit
oneAPI is a cross-industry, open, standards-based programming model that provides a common developer experience across accelerator architectures. oneAPI includes developer tools to provide a common programming model, simplifying application development across different computer architectures.
But diﬀerent architectures typically require unique languages, tools, and libraries—adding complexity for developers and limiting code reuse. This makes it hard to take advantage of cross-architecture solutions and ineﬃcient to optimize application performance.
oneAPI is an industry initiative creating an open, standards-based, cross-architecture programming model to simplify development for a wide range of data-centric workloads across a variety of architectures. It includes a cross-architecture language, Data Parallel C++ (DPC++), based on ISO C++ and Khronos Group’s SYCL, plus advanced libraries and performance analysis tools.
- Wide range: CPU, GPU, matrix (AI) and FPGA architectures
- High usability
- Separate code bases, multiple programming languages and different tools such as workflows
- Powerful libraries of one API across multiple workload domains
- Lets you get all of your hardware’s value
- Lets you quickly and conﬁdently develop performant code with the aid of cross-architecture libraries and advanced tools
- Easily integrate with legacy codeincluding migratingCUDA code to DPC++
- Get an open alternative to single-vendor/proprietarylock-infor easy architecture retargeting
TRANSITION - HOW IT WORKS
All registered users of Intel Parallel Studio and Intel System Studio with active support will be given an option to upgrade to the oneAPI product that matches their existing product at no cost.
- If the user chooses the free upgrade option, their existing legacy product will be retired and a new serial number will be issued with the same support end date as their legacy product.
- After upgrading to oneAPI, users are entitled to all version updates and upgrades Intel issues for oneAPI as long as their support contract is active. To continue support, eligible users can purchase oneAPI SSR SKUs.
- If the user does not choose to upgrade to oneAPI, they can continue to use their existing product but will not receive any new version updates (unless security bugs are fixed). They can only stay on the version they currently own.
- For users with active support, the free upgrade link will continue to be available as long as support is active for their license. Once support expires, the free upgrade option will no longer be available.
- Users with post-expiry support can purchase a post-expiry SSR SKU for their existing product to activate their support. They will then receive a link for a free upgrade to oneAPI as part of their service and support agreement.
Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit
Optimized Tools for High-Performance Computing
High-performance computing (HPC) is at the core of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning applications. The Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit delivers what developers need to build, analyze, optimize, and scale HPC applications with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multi-node parallelization, and memory optimization.
This toolkit is an add-on to the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, which is required for full functionality. It also includes access to the Intel® Distribution for Python*, the Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler, powerful data-centric libraries, and advanced analysis tools.
The Intel oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkit is a top-compatible superset of previous Intel Parallel Studio products that will no longer be available in 2021. Choose the right oneAPI Toolkit version for your requirements:
- Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition
-> since December 2020: Intel oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkit Single-Node
- Intel Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition
-> since December 2020: Intel oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkit Single-Node
- Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition
-> since December 2020: Intel oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkit Multi-Node
Intel oneAPI IoT Toolkit
Accelerate development of smart, connected devices
The Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit is tailored for developers who are bringing the power of big data technology to global IoT edge innovations—healthcare, smart homes, industrial, retail, aerospace, security, and more. Its build and analysis tools and libraries are enhanced to help with system design, development, and deployment across CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other accelerator architectures.
These modern IoT edge workloads are incredibly diverse, and so are the architectures on which they run. No single architecture is best for every workload.
The toolkit’s benefits include:
- Enhanced build and analysis tools and libraries to help with system design, development, and deployment across Intel® CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures
- Faster integration across the software stack, optimized performance and power efficiency, and improved time to market
- Integration with Intel’s performance libraries and parallel programming models such as OpenMP* and Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
- Seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems
- Threading, memory, and persistent memory debugging early in the design cycle
- System behavioral analysis, including power-related metrics and hardware-specific optimizations
- Connectivity tools and libraries that unite sensors to devices and devices to the cloud
This toolkit is an add-on to the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit (Base Kit). As such, it requires the Base Kit to be previously installed for full functionality, including access to the Intel® Distribution for Python*, the Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler, powerful data-centric libraries, and advanced analysis tools.
The Intel oneAPI Base and IoT Toolkit is an upward compatible superset of the previously sold Intel System Studio.
- Intel System Studio Ultimate Edition -> since December 2020: Intel oneAPI Base and IoT Toolkit
- Intel System Studio Professional Edition -> since December 2020: Intel oneAPI Base and IoT Toolkit
- Intel System Studio Composer Edition -> since December 2020: Intel oneAPI Base and IoT Toolkit
Intel oneAPI Rendering Toolkit
Powerful Libraries for High-Fidelity Rendering & Visualization Applications
Das Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit wurde entwickelt, um diese Art von Workloads mit einer Reihe von Rendering- und Raytracing-Bibliotheken zu beschleunigen und so leistungsstarke visuelle Erlebnisse mit hoher Wiedergabetreue zu erstellen. Mit den Bibliotheken können Sie die leistungsstarke Intel®-Hardware optimal nutzen, indem Sie die CPU- und zukünftige X e- oder GPU-Renderleistung in jedem Maßstab optimieren . Entwickler, Wissenschaftler und Ingenieure können die Grenzen der Visualisierung erweitern, indem sie das Toolkit verwenden, um erstaunliche Studioanimationen und visuelle Effekte zu entwickeln oder wissenschaftliche und industrielle Visualisierungen zu erstellen.