Our manufacturer portfolio includes more than 1000 manufacturers from whom we source and procure products for our resellers. The most intensive contact is with our distribution partners. Together with them, we develop regular marketing and sales campaigns. Here you can get to know our distribution partners.
CHANGE THE WAY YOUR WEB APPLICATIONS ARE SECURED
Everything we do is increasingly networked. When it's networked, it's vulnerable. Invicti's industry-leading application security solutions help organizations around the world keep their web applications secure.
Network security has never been enough to prevent malicious access to sensitive data, as most security breaches happen at the application layer. Invicti's dynamic application security tools (DAST) provide the automation, visibility and scalability needed to effectively secure web applications.
FOCUS ON NETWORK SECURITY LEAVES VULNERABILITIES EXPOSED
3 out of 4 security breaches occur at the application level but investments in application security continue to pale compared to network security.
And the risks continue to grow as web presence continues to grow. If there were 50 million websites in 2005, by 2020 there will be over 1.8 billion (and growing). To keep up with this exponential growth and risk, it is important to protect businesses and your customer data.
Enterprises around the world are moving further and further toward cloud-based solutions. Analysts predict that by 2025, cloud products will account for more than 50% of the software market. By 2032, that number could exceed 90%.
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Volume license ✔
Reseller discount without registration ✔
Deal registration ✔
Acunetix is not your typical web vulnerability scanner. Whatever your web presence, Acunetix has what it takes to manage the security of all your assets.
- An easy-to-use, multi-user tool focused on SMB/SMB
- Designed for efficiency and ease of use
- Well suited for small security teams that do not have dedicated resources for application security
- Enables flexible integrations and provides a comprehensive API
- Available on Windows, Linux, macOS and in the cloud
- Detects over 6,500 vulnerabilities, including SQL injections, XSS, misconfigurations, weak passwords, open databases, and out-of-band vulnerabilities
- Advanced macro-recording technology enables scanning of complex multi-level forms and even password-protected areas
Netsparker makes application security testing simple, reliable, and scalable
- A Comprehensive multi-team solution geared towards enterprises
- Built to scale
- Ideal for complex and decentralized IT infrastructures
- Can be deployed in the cloud, on-premises, or in any combination
- Helps break down silos between the security and development teams
- Password-protected sites and apps are no problem - Netsparker handles authentications and scans for vulnerabilities without complex workarounds
- Customizable automation allows you to schedule future scans that fit your roadmap