Our manufacturer portfolio includes more than 1000 manufacturers from whom we source and procure products for our resellers. The most intensive contact is with our distribution partners. Together with them, we develop regular marketing and sales campaigns. Here you can get to know our distribution partners.
More than 10,000 customers and 60% of the Fortune 100 rely on Sencha solutions to deliver innovative applications that drive their businesses. With a longstanding commitment to web technologies, Sencha dramatically reduces the cost and complexity of developing and delivering enterprise applications across multiple device types.
Compuwave GmbH is exklusive distribution partner for D/A/CH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and Eastern Europe.
Please note that all Sencha products are delivered via ESD (Electronic Software Delivery). They are available as 5 and 20 User Packs. You will get a discount on all Sencha products, including renewals.
To request a quote please contact your Sencha expert either via email marcus.dennercompuwavede or call him on +49 89 716 8015 23.
The Sencha Web Application Lifecycle Management Platform enables enterprises to seamlessly build, test, deploy, and manage web applications, ensuring the right experience on the right screen at the right time. The Sencha platform provides developers, IT, and line-of-business managers with a suite of tools to collaborate on providing feature-rich, modern web applications that drive long-term competitive advantage and business results.
Services and Support
With Sencha Services and Support, customers get maximum value from Sencha products. The professional services organization helps customers to increase productivity, improve quality, and decrease costs in delivering business-ready web applications. Comprehensive training enables customers to get up to speed fast, and expert support services help to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Volume license ✔
Dealer discount without registration ✔
Sencha Ext JS
New features in the Ext JS 7.0 release include
- Drag and Drop Plugin for Grid and Tree View - Easily move, reorder or insert content in a grid cell or tree menu.
- Collapsible Group - Expand and collapse groups of rows in a grid.
- Accordion Layout - Support multiple panels with the ability to expand and collapse.
- Breadcrumb Toolbar - Easily display hierarchical data Treestore as breadcrumb.
- Form Group - Group checkboxes or radio buttons so they can be validated or arranged together. For example, if a user does not select at least one value for the checkbox group, then the entire group can be highlighted as invalid.
- Localization Package - Localize applications for non-English users, including Dutch, Danish, Italian, Czech, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
- Material theme is now available in Classic Toolkit
Get your free Sencha Ext JS early access trial. Ext JS trial
Sencha GXT is the most comprehensive Java-based framework for building feature-rich web applications. It uses the GWT compiler, allowing developers to write applications in Java and compile their code into highly optimized cross-platform HTML5 code.
Sencha Test is the most comprehensive unit and end-to-end functional testing solution for Ext JS apps. Cross-browser testing solution ensures you deliver quality apps and reduce testing time.