Our manufacturer portfolio includes more than 1000 manufacturers from whom we source and procure products for our resellers. The most intensive contact is with our distribution partners. Together with them, we develop regular marketing and sales campaigns. Here you can get to know our distribution partners.
The German TeamViewer GmbH is the leading provider of solutions in the area of remote maintenance, remote access and online meetings. The remote access software TeamViewer is available in over 30 languages worldwide and has over 200 million users.
Compuwave GmbH is the distribution partner of TeamViewer in D/A/CH and France.
TeamViewer – the All-In-One Software Solution for Remote Support and Online Meetings
TeamViewer provides a clean, easy-to-use interface to empower you with state-of-the-art remote access technology. And this is not least due to the versatile fields of application:
Remote Support, Remote Access, Remote Control
- Internal IT support: From enterprises to small businesses, support all of your company’s employees and their various devices.
- IT support services: Provide IT support to many customers and easily maintain accurate records while doing so.
- Customer technical support: Assist your cuustomers with using your products and services.
- Remote Access
- Meetings & Collaboration
- Home Office
- Mobile Connections on the Go
- Remotely Support Mobile Devices
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Dealer discount without registration ✔
Available in over 30 languages and with more than 200 million users worldwide, TeamViewer is one of the world’s most popular remote control and online meeting solutions. It quickly and securely connects to devices all over the world without the need for a VPN and includes powerful features for managing even large numbers of users and devices. TeamViewer is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, mobile and Chrome OS devices.
Professional-level features for advanced users and small teams.
The "Premium" license includes:
- Multiple user profiles (on unlimited devices)
- 1 session channel
- Add up to 1 more channel
- Unlimited endpoints
- Management Console (professional features)
- Manage up to 400 unattended devices
For large teams and companies supporting IT infrastructures.
The "Corporate" license includes:
- Multiple user profiles (on unlimited devices)
- 3 session channels
- Add up to 9 more channels
- Unlimited endpoints
- Management Console (enterprise features)
- Manage up to 1000 unattended devices
- Mass deployment (MSI, Android Host)
- 12 months Priority Support
|• Mobile Device Support||• Asset Management|
|• Additional Channels||• Cloud Backups|
|• Remote Device & Network Monitoring||• Anti-Virus|
|• Patch Management||• Web Monitoring|
It is a pleasure to provide you with a quote: as we only work with daily based prices, please contact us under salescompuwavede or call us +49 (0) 89 - 231 4142 – 0.
A Secure Global Workspace for Enterprises. Discover TeamViewer Tensor™, the Enterprise Remote Support, Remote Access, and Remote Device Control SaaS Solution You Can Deploy and Scale in Hours, Not Days.
Increase Team Productivity Through Enhanced Global Connectivity With TeamViewer Tensor™
1.7+ Billion devices connected
40+ Million sessions per day
TeamViewer Tensor™ is a cloud-based enterprise connectivity platform enabling large-scale IT management framework deployments quickly and easily. Built upon the world’s largest remote connection infrastructure already covering 200 countries and connecting more than 1.7B devices, TeamViewer Tensor™ scales linearly to the needs of your enterprise, providing the industry’s leading connectivity and real-time support tools in a convenient, ready-to-deploy SaaS environment.
Your advantages at a glance
Single Sign-On Security
Your IoT Device, Our Global Network
Augmented Reality Remote Guidance
Enhance your remote support with augmented reality - See what your customer sees
Augmented reality is shifting the boundaries of remote support.
Augmented reality enables you to fix issues beyond the screen – no matter how far away you are. With TeamViewer’s augmented reality solution TeamViewer Pilot, you will be able to see through your connection partner’s smartphone camera. At a glance, you can observe any kind of equipment, machinery, infrastructure issue, and more. Guide your partner by setting 3D markers onto real-world objects.
Remote Camera Sharing and Real-Time Video Streaming
Enable your on-site employees or clients to share their smartphone’s camera view. The camera acts as your eyes so you can see the problem and help the person on-site address it.
Speak to the service technician or client on the other side of the screen, giving them detailed instructions on how to fix the issue at hand..
Highlighting on 3D Objects
Help the on-site employee or customer fix the issue by drawing and highlighting on the screen onto real-world objects.
Pause the video stream to get a clear still image to highlight and discuss technical details, as well as work hands-free.
TeamViewer Remote Management
IT Management through a Single Pane of Glass
Offer the best service for your clients and users.
TeamViewer Remote Management provides you with the services that you need to amaze your clients with superb IT support, or improve your own IT management – Completely integrated into your TeamViewer experience.
The Right Services for Optimized IT Service Management
TeamViewer Internet of Things
TeamViewer IoT Starter Kit
The ideal entry into remote operations, assistance and alarming for all Internet of Things endpoints.
- 1x Dell 3001 Edge Gateway
- 3x Bosch XDK110
- 1x IoT account 6-month licence
Fast implementation of remote operations, remote assistance and remote alarming for all types of endpoints with TeamViewer's secure, user-friendly, reliable and scalable cloud IoT solutions:
- Remote Access & Control of Endpoints with Remote Operations
- Endpoint repair with Remote Assistance
- Fast intervention with remote alarming
Why TeamViewer IoT?
Thanks to an easy-to-use cloud dashboard, rule engine and fully documented APIs, companies from different industries can realize high value-added IoT application cases with TeamViewer IoT.
- Combining remote control and access with remote monitoring capabilities
- Remote control of endpoints and acceleration of operations - Scaling according to individual needs
- Fast response to faults through personalized warnings from the monitored data
- Remote access and maintenance to remotely troubleshoot equipment and machinery problems
- Out-of-the-box connectivity - without complicated IoT VPNs
- Real-time data visualization on the Edge and in the Cloud
- One-click monitoring and control
- Multiconditional rules and data-based alerts
- Remote screen polling
- Remote control of Edge devices without complicated system configuration
- Fast, flexible integration - TeamViewer IoT seamlessly integrates with popular third-party platforms using the TeamViewer SDK and available APIs
More information on the TeamViewer website.
TeamViewer loT: Selected industrial applications
TeamViewer IoT for manufacturing companies
Gain a comprehensive view of the status and performance of your machines with real-time information and remotely troubleshoot problems.
TeamViewer IoT for Utilities - Renewable Energies
Connect and troubleshoot distributed renewable energy generation and storage systems or provide remote support.
TeamViewer IoT for Building & Infrastructure Companies
Monitor and control systems in residential and commercial properties remotely to reduce operational maintenance and on-site visits and increase customer satisfaction.
TeamViewer IoT for Logistics & Transport Companies
Perform proactive health checks on freight and transportation vehicles or remotely connect to warehouses and logistics centers to remotely manage them and support local service personnel.
TeamViewer Global Access Network
- 1,110 routers worldwide
- Management of over 45 million simultaneous connections - around the clock
- Complete cloud-based, highly scalable infrastructure
- Advanced algorithms to determine the best possible, lowest latency connection
- No overloaded central data centers
- End-to-end encryption - no one, including TeamViewer, can read the encrypted data stream
- Data storage either in the TeamViewer cloud (hosted in Germany, ensuring DSGVO compliance) or in your own network and with the TeamViewer Rule Engine for alarms from the Edge device - in both cases full data sovereignty is guaranteed
Anywhere Videoconferencing with Everywhere Security - Meet Remotely, Collaborate Closely.
TeamViewer Meeting keeps you connected to your contacts and teams through secure videoconferencing and VoIP calls, instant chat, screen sharing, and more across devices and platforms - anywhere you meet.
Industry-Grade Security Features
- Meeting lock enables hosts to block access to the meeting, eliminating potential video bombers.
- Unique meeting IDs and passworts add an extra layer of authentication.
- Optional two-factor authentification verifies the identity of an attendee.
- Video meetings are protected by 256-bit-end-to-end session encyption, preventing third parties (including TeamViewer) from accessing the unreadable data in transit between devices (excludes meetings with phone dial-in participants).
- ISO9001 certified, GDPR and HIPAA compliant.
Secure online meetings for companies of all sizes.
Small and large businesses love TeamViewer Meeting because of its ease of use, no-training deployment, and securely encrypted meeting environment. TeamViewer Meeting works with your team's workflow to improve processes and daily productivity, so you can collaborate safely and reliably with your teams and clients around the world.
Next-Gen Digital Customer Engagement
TeamViewer Engage™ is a next-gen digital customer engagement platform for online sales, digital customer service, and video consultations that empowers companies to elevate their customer experience for lifelong brand loyalty.
With scalable cloud or on-premises deployment options, single sign-on (SSO) integration, and built-in security, TeamViewer Engage is enterprise-ready to meet your requirements. Manage TeamViewer Engage users with your existing SSO or role-based access control system and ensure proper auditability of all customer engagements.
Best of all, TeamViewer Engage is GDPR-compliant, enabling you to interact securely with customers across digital channels, without exposing sensitive or personal data.
- Proactively engage customers on your website, offering instant help with Chatbots and seamless transitions to Live Chat with support agents.
- Help customers faster with Video Chat and Co-Browsing, enabling agents to see what customers see on their web browsers.
- Review and fill out documents with customers, using Document Co-Browsing and eSignature.