We procure products for our reseller partners from more than 1000 manufacturers. Here you can find a selection of manufacturers with whom we work.
Remote Access, Remote Support and Remote Control for all platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS.
Connect to a computer remotely, be it from the other end of the office or halfway around the world. AnyDesk ensures secure and reliable remote desktop connections.
Remotely access your computer from anywhere. Via smartphone or tablet.
AnyWhere. AnyTime. AnyDesk
Compuwave GmbH is AnyDesk Platinum Partner
- Security Technology TLS 1.2
- RSA 2048 asymmetric key exchange encryption
- Fail-Safe Erlang Network
- Compression and transmission of image data with Codec DeskRT, an innovation of AnyDesk
- Transmission speed 16 milliseconds at 60 frames per second
- Problem-free use with low bandwidths from 100 kB/s
- Confirming of session no needed
- Reboot the computer possible
- Remote control of all computers and portable devices with one program
- Compatible: Windows, Linux, macOS, Android or iOS
Comfort at the highest level
- Runs smoothly in the background
- Installation is not required
- Efficient bandwidth use enables even data-intensive applications such as video editing
- Teamwork and collaboration location-independent: from finalizing documents, communication via chat, online meetings, product trainings, webinars, presentations through to exchanging files
- Definition of all access authorized users
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
AnyDesk Version 6
What's New in AnyDesk Version 6?
- Two-Factor Authentication
With Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), you’ll add another layer of security. Now you can also create a time-based one-time password on remote devices, providing additional security for unattended access. You’ll receive this via QR-code, and be able to scan this with your smartphone. You can only use your device if the QR-code was scanned before.
Thanks to Wake-On-LAN, devices can now be turned on from sleep mode, allowing them to then be connected to remotely. The device is 'woken up' by any other device, a guard, who is in the same network and not in sleep mode. To accomplish this, a “Magic Packet” is sent to the remote device, giving it the impulse to end sleep mode.
- Group Policies
Managing different user groups is now even easier. The settings for all AnyDesk clients within a domain can be set up and adjusted for Windows from one central location.
- Multiple Passwords for Unattended Access
Together with the Windows Group Policies, it is now possible to assign different passwords for Unattended Access. Certain user settings can be linked to a respective password. Individual authorization profiles are created, which can then be adjusted at any time or limited in time.
- Flexible Session Recording
Our Session Recording has been upgraded. Start and stop recordings at any time with just one click and record only the really important parts of a session. This is particularly useful when you want to reuse a recorded session later for training purposes. It is also now possible to fast forward and rewind the recorded sessions.
- Address Book for Android (coming soon)
With AnyDesk Version 6, the Address Book is also available on your Android device. Synchronize your contacts and use them on the go from anywhere.