We procure products for our reseller partners from more than 1000 manufacturers. Here you can find a selection of manufacturers with whom we work.
DbVis Software was founded in 2003. It is a privately held company dedicated to developing and selling platform independent tools for database administration and development.
The company's vision: to provide high quality software with an intuitive, user-friendly interface to make life easier and more effective for everyone.
In doing so, an open dialogue between developers and users results in a very focused software that is not bloated with unnecessary features.
Compuwave is partner of DbVis Software. For a quote please contact us at salescompuwavede or at 0049-89-231 41 42-0.
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Reseller discount without registration ✔
DbVisualizer is a feature rich, intuitive multi-database tool for developers, analysts and database administrators, providing a single powerful interface across a wide variety of operating systems. With its easy-to-use and clean interface, DbVisualizer has proven to be one of the most cost effective database tools available, yet to mention that it runs on all major operating systems and supports all major RDBMS that are available. Users only need to learn and master one application. DbVisualizer integrates transparently with the operating system being used.
The databases tab is one of the features in DbVisualizer that is used the most. Use it to navigate the objects in the database, run actions and open objects for more details. The object types and hierarchy that is presented are database specific and depends on the database type setting at connect. The list may be filtered to show only objects of interest. More Infos
Database Object Management
Database Object Management is all about browsing the database objects and administering objects such as tables, procedures, functions, triggers, packages, modules, etc. Check the database specific support section for an exact reference what objects and actions are supported for your database.
Table Data Management
Table Data Management is about handling the data in a table such as editing, importing, exporting, etc.
The SQL Tools in DbVisualizer is centered around the SQL Commander, with its SQL Editor and Query Builder. Additional features are the Scripts, SQL History, Explain Plan and support to display result sets as stunning graphs.
Database Server Management
Database Server Management is about controlling and administering the database server. This includes areas such as instance, session storage and security management. Every database server is different and so is the support for managing the DB server in DbVisualizer. Check out the database specific support section to see what features are provided for your databases.
Comprehensive Database & OS Support
DbVisualizer is tested with the major databases and JDBC drivers. For databases more commonly used in the industry we have added support for database specific features. Some of these features are:
- Management of database specific objects
- Visual actions for CREATE, ALTER, DROP, RENAME and so on
- Create, Edit and Compile procedures, functions and triggers
- Explain plan support
- Schema Export
- Compare of editors and result sets
- ...and much more
- Java 8
- 512MB RAM for Java
- 80MB disk space
- JDBC driver (some are delivered with DbVisualizer)
Multi-database and cross-platform Database Management Tool
- Work with multiple database brands and perform many development and administration tasks from a single tool
- Easily explore your databases
- Automatic graphs of primary/foreign-key constraints
Visually create and manage the database
- Construct and manage database objects with ease
- Multiple object action executions
- Create, Compile and Run functions and procedures
- Object scripting
- Visually compare table and result set data
- Powerful data editing
Write and execute SQL scripts
- SQL IDE with syntax highlighting
- Auto completion
- Parameterized SQL execution
- Chart any result set in nice diagrams
- Tune your queries with integrated explain plans
- Query builder using drag and drop, no manual SQL required
- Visually compare SQL scripts
Data and database transfer
- Export table data in CSV, SQL, HTML, XML,Excel, JSON, Text
- Export multiple objects in the database including table data or all objects for a specific type
- Import table data from CSV files into existing table or create table from import data
- Tasks are executed in background allowing for parallel operations
- Auto save of the workspace
- Resume where you left off with editors preserved between sessions
- Flexible workspace based on a tabbed interface supporting customized layout that is saved between sessions
- Tag DB objects and SQL script files as favorites for instant loads
- A dark theme (Darcula)