We procure products for our reseller partners from more than 1000 manufacturers. Here you can find a selection of manufacturers with whom we work.
With Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 or Azure, Layer2 developers feel at home like in their living room. As a Hamburg full-stack service provider, they create an innovative collaboration platform or a modern digital workplace - for a productive working day. Profit from Layer2's many years of digital market experience in the entire German-speaking area.
Whether according to proven standards or completely individual, whether on-premise, in the cloud or hybrid: Layer2 gives you exactly what you need - no more and never less. In short: collaboration works!
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Layer2 Cloud Connector
Data Integration Performances & Benefits
The Layer2 Cloud Connector connects more than 100 IT systems and apps without programming to automatically keep data and files synchronized:
- Typical applications are the migration, backup and synchronization of data and files in on-premise or cloud-based services and apps such as Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive and Dynamics SQL/ERP/CRM.
- Documents stored on local file servers or NAS can be synchronized with the Microsoft Cloud. The Layer2 Cloud Connector also overcomes limitations in the case of Microsoft OneDrive for Business Clients.
- Simple setup: Select data provider, enter connection string, query required data, assign fields and select options. A Windows service automatically synchronizes either locally or in the cloud. No installations, customizations, or administrative rights are required on the connected systems or network.
- High security: The direct and secure connection of the endpoints is under your full control - there is no access to corporate data from the Internet, no cloud service is used and there is no data transfer to third parties. Logging and alerting are controlled centrally.
- In the target system (e.g. SharePoint or Dynamics) all features of the products are available to you as usual without any restrictions.
- Extended features for complex requirements are available: Data queries via SQL, XPath, OData, SOAP etc. are possible. With uni-directional or bi-directional synchronization, you have flexible options and conflict management at your disposal. Individual columns (calculated, dynamic columns) for data cleansing, transformation, translation or business logic can optionally be created in C#.
- You get a market-leading tool for Office 365 integration: SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Groups, Teams, Dynamics, Exchange, Flow and Azure are supported by default.
- Numerous data providers are included in the download package: ODBC, OLEDB, ADO.NET, OData, SOAP, Excel, Access, XML, CSV, Filesystem / NAS, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, IBM Db2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, SAP and other third-party providers are supported.
Layer2 Business Data List Connector for SharePoint
Sharepoint Integration Performances & Benefits
The Layer2 Business Data List Connector (BDLC) integrates more than 100 external data sources directly with Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 lists:
- 100% developed for SharePoint on-premise. The setup runs without programming and additional tools directly in the browser. A connection is established in a few minutes: Simply click on "Connect to external data source" in the list settings.
- Each administrator can perform the configuration very easily by himself: Select connection provider, enter connection string and data query, select primary key - done.
- Data synchronization (uni- or bidirectional) runs automatically in the background (timer job) or via API, but can also be done manually if required. The field mapping can also be done automatically or manually.
- Add additional "SharePoint-Only" columns: like "Rating", "Comments", "File Attachments", "Metadata", etc. You have the possibility to make your external data available offline and to enter the data in a database.
- Different types of data sources are supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, files (Excel, XML, CSV), MS SQL Server, SQL Azure, Oracle, MySQL, IBM Db2, IBM AS/400, Informix, PostgreSQL, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory, Dynamics CRM/NAV, Lotus Notes, SAP and many more.
- Providers for OData, CSOM, XML/RSS, Exchange, SOAP are included free of charge in the download package. 3rd party providers are also supported.
- All SharePoint features are considered.
- High performance even with mass data. No bulk import: Only changes are transferred.
- Possible use cases: Send RSS/E-Mail notifications or start workflows with all changes in the external data. Use SharePoint search, knowledge management and social networking for your external data.
- Save license costs for your line of business systems by providing the data in SharePoint.