We procure products for our reseller partners from more than 1000 manufacturers. Here you can find a selection of manufacturers with whom we work.
TechSmith screen capture software and solutions are perfect for anyone who wants to create and share images and videos for better training, tutorials, lessons and everyday communication.
For more than 30 years, the software helped millions of people in customer education, business and higher education get professional-quality results.
No pro skills required.
Compuwave GmbH is Official Distribution Partner of TechSmith for France.
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
Camtasia – the all-in-one screen recorder and video editor
Camtasia makes it easy to create tutorials, software demos, presentation recordings, and training videos. Non-video professionals can create professional-looking videos that instruct and explain, without the need for excessive training.
People across all departments use Camtasia to create:
- Video tutorials
- Software demos
- Training videos
- Presentation recordings
- Webinar recordings
When instructional videos are needed, companies turn to Camtasia because:
- Internal onboarding and learning is drastically improved when experts can create video training.
- Customer satisfaction and retention reach new heights with easy-to-follow instructional videos.
- Remote workers never have to worry about missing training or presentations.
- New customer acquisition is accelerated with comprehensive demo videos.
Camtasia makes it easy to create professional-looking videos!
From the individual to the enterprise, TechSmith has a licensing model to fit your needs. Contact us to learn more.
TechSmith Camtasia 2020 is now available in German, English, French and Japanese!
Go Beyond Basic Screen Capture
Snagit is a screen capture software with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. Anyone can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program.
People use Snagit to:
- Capture wide, or infinitely scrolling content (like webpages or Excel) with Snagit’s innovative Panoramic Capture
- Extract the text from a screen capture or existing image (OCR technology)
- Annotate, blur, highlight, and manipulate images with dozens of editing tools
- Assemble multiple images into a convenient step-by-step document
- Create short screen videos (screencasts) and GIFs when images alone aren’t enough
Companies buy Snagit because:
- Companies that use visuals in communication recover about $1,200-$1,700 per employee per year in productivity
- Up to 30% of content produced is leaving the organization and it needs to be professional
- You can standardize on one tool that meets the needs of every department and works the same on both Windows and Mac
Snagit can be used in many different ways - for example:
- practical instructions
- quick explanations of processes via video
- professional graphics to enhance presentations
- immediate visual feedback on projects
People Really Like Snagit… A Lot
If you ask 100 people, on a scale of 1-10 how likely they are to recommend Snagit to a friend or colleague, 79 say 9 or a 10. An NPS, or Net Promoter Score, of 79 puts Snagit in the 100th percentile in the software sector where 24 is considered a “good” score. TurboTax has an NPS score of 52, and Adobe Creative Suite comes in at around 28.
From the individual to the Enterprise, TechSmith has a licensing model to fit your needs.
As usual, Snagit 2021 is available in English, French, and German - the latest version now includes Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese!