We procure products for our reseller partners from more than 1000 manufacturers. Here you can find a selection of manufacturers with whom we work.
Better Benchmarking with UL
UL is the world's leading independent benchmark developer. UL benchmarks - formerly Futuremark - enable people to measure, understand and manage computer hardware performance. The Company creates the industry's most trusted and widely used performance tests for desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, and VR systems.
In cooperation with many of the world's leading technology companies, UL develops industry standard benchmarks that are relevant, accurate, and impartial. UL maintains the world's largest and most comprehensive hardware performance database, using the results submitted by millions of users to drive innovative online solutions designed to help consumers make informed purchasing decisions.
Compuwave is distribution partner of UL.
We are happy to provide more information or a professional quote for this manufacturer. We speak German, English, French, Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.Request a Quote
The Complete Benchmark for Modern Office
- The industry standard PC performance benchmark for Windows 10
- Relevant tests which reflect the varied demands of modern work
- Battery life tests covering a range of common scenarios
- Test and compare the latest SSDs with dedicated storage benchmarks
- Accurate and impartial results, ideal for vendor-neutral procurement
- Created in cooperation with leading technology companies
PCMark 10 is the latest in our series of industry standard PC benchmarks for Windows PCs. PCMark 10 features a comprehensive set of tests that cover the wide variety of tasks performed in the modern workplace. With a range of performance tests, custom run options, battery life scenarios, and new Storage benchmarks, PCMark 10 is the complete PC benchmark for the modern office and an ideal choice for organizations that buy PCs in high volumes.
PCMark 10 benchmark
- The complete benchmark for the modern office, ideal for organizations evaluating PCs for a range of performance needs.
PCMark 10 Express
- A shorter test focused on basic work tasks, a good choice when tendering for PCs for general office use.
PCMark 10 Extended
- A longer test covering a wider range of activities that provides a complete assessment of system performance.
- Test PC performance with popular Microsoft applications. Test and compare Arm and x86-based devices.
Battery Life benchmark
- Determine a device’s battery life across five common scenarios based on real tasks and activities.
- Test and compare the performance of storage devices with real-world traces from popular applications and common tasks.
PCMark 10 Professional Edition features
- Easy to install and run
- Benchmark performance
- Storage performance
- Battery life tests
- In-depth hardware monitoring
- Custom benchmark settings
- Compare results side-by-side
- Save results offline
- Command line automation
- Export data to XML and PDF
- Priority technical support
Easy benchmark automation
Testdriver On-Premises Edition
Benchmarks are essential tools for testing and comparing PC performance. But manually benchmarking more than a few systems at a time quickly becomes time-consuming. And reporting is a challenge if you have to collect result files in person.
Testdriver makes benchmark automation easy. With Testdriver, you don't have to be physically present at the PCs you are testing. You can deploy and run benchmarks on any PC in your organisation from one central control console.
You can schedule benchmark runs, check the running status, and view benchmark results from any device on your network. Testdriver handles the remote installation and running of the benchmarks and automatically returns the results to a central database. With its powerful features and options, Testdriver makes it easy to benchmark hundreds, even thousands of PCs at a time.
- Save your company time and money with easy benchmark automation.
- Set up, schedule, and run benchmarks on any PC connected to your network.
- Testdriver supports an unlimited number of client systems and runs.
- Collect and store all benchmark results in one central database automatically.
- Powerful built-in reporting, charts, and data analysis.
- Supports UL benchmarks: PCMark 10, PCMark 8, 3DMark, 3DMark 11 & VRMark.
- Deploy and run third-party benchmarks, applications, and system updates.
- Simple to setup and use, Testdriver runs on any Windows PC or server.
Testdriver Cloud Edition
PC performance testing in a large computing environment doesn’t have to be complex and time-consuming. Testdriver Cloud Edition offers simplicity and ease of use, without sacrificing speed or reliability. With cloud-based benchmark automation software, you can easily test and monitor systems in multiple locations remotely.
You can improve IT efficiency by testing an unlimited number of devices simultaneously. With features designed specifically for IT professionals who manage a large computing environment, Testdriver Cloud Edition helps make mass remote endpoint performance testing, monitoring, reporting fast and easy.
- Save time and effort by replacing manual endpoint performance testing with cloud-based, centrally managed, automated remote testing.
- Improve performance testing and monitoring efficiency with benchmark automation.
- Schedule runs on an unlimited number of endpoints without affecting employee productivity.
- Gain reliable performance insight into the endpoints in your systems environment with proactive monitoring and easy reporting.
Which version of Testdriver is right for me?
- Cloud-based convenience with no database or server setup required
- Supports recurring scheduled runs with user-defined baselines
- Easy trend monitoring of organizational and individual PC performance
- Supports PCMark 10 benchmarks today with more tests coming soon
- Custom settings with on-premises test server and result database
- Supports single-run scheduling from any device on the network
- Flexible benchmark results reporting with search, sort, and filters
- Supports UL benchmarks and third-party tests